Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 ½ oz cashews, roasted, unsalted
- 14 oz water, divided
- ½ oz fresh mixed herbs, e.g. dill, mint, parsley
- 8 oz English cucumbers, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ oz lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- vegetable crudités, e.g. carrots, tomatoes, cucumber
- per 1 Total recipe
- 5297 kJ / 1266 kcal
- 26 g
- 53 g
- 113 g
- Saturated fat
- 18 g
- 6 g
- 613 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Avocado and Hemp Pesto
Cashew Butter Spread
Cream Cheese and Pickled Lemon Dip
Fresh Herb Dip