Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Dairy Free Tzatziki
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 ½ oz cashews, roasted, unsalted
- 14 oz water, divided
- ½ oz fresh mixed herbs, e.g. dill, mint, parsley
- 8 oz English cucumbers, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ oz lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- vegetable crudités, e.g. carrots, tomatoes, cucumber
- per 15 oz
- 5297 kJ / 1266 kcal
- 26 g
- 53 g
- 113 g
- Saturated fat
- 18 g
- 6 g
- 613 mg
White Bean Salad
Yam Porridge with Brown Butter Sage Crumble (Tim Hollingsworth)
Lentil Mushroom Stroganoff
Vegan Spaghetti and "Meatballs"
Vegan Caesar dressing
Buckwheat and Butternut Squash Risotto
Mustard Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
Vegan "Crab" Cakes
Vegan Butter Spread