Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 oz green tomatillos, ripe, husked, destemmed and halved
- 1 fresh jalapeño chili, destemmed and deseeded
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes, to taste
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 16 oz green leafy vegetables, mixed, i.e., collard greens, baby spinach, Tuscan kale, sliced into ¼ inch ribbons, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 18 oz water
- 4 tbsp chopped cilantro, to garnish
- 4 tbsp green onions, sliced, to garnish
- whole grain bread, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 791.8 kJ / 189.3 kcal
- 11.3 g
- 16.3 g
- 10.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.3 g
- 7.3 g
- 386.5 mg
Chopped Asian Salad
Steamed Eggs in Tomato Sauce (Shakshuka)
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Mediterranean Farro Salad
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Mushroom Ragu with Zoodles
Salmon Miso Soup
Tuna Avocado Bowl
Spring Greens and Grapefruit Salad
Cauliflower Artichoke Cheese Bake