Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 oz green tomatillos, ripe, husked, destemmed and halved
- 1 fresh jalapeño chili, destemmed and deseeded
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes, to taste
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 16 oz green leafy vegetables, mixed, i.e., collard greens, baby spinach, Tuscan kale, sliced into ¼ inch ribbons, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 18 oz water
- 4 tbsp chopped cilantro, to garnish
- 4 tbsp green onions, sliced, to garnish
- whole grain bread, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 791.8 kJ / 189.3 kcal
- 11.3 g
- 16.3 g
- 10.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.3 g
- 7.3 g
- 386.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Root Vegetable Gratin
Greek Broccoli with Arugula Pesto and Roasted Lemon