Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Braised Pork and Eggs with Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 oz water
- 1 tsp salt
- 7 oz long-grain white rice
- 4 large eggs
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 oz carrots, cut into pieces
- ½ oz sesame oil
- 16 oz ground pork, broken into pieces
- 1 ½ oz sake
- 1 ½ oz soy sauce
- 1 oz mirin
- 2 tsp sugar
- 6 oz sugar snap peas, cut in half
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2882.8 kJ / 689 kcal
- 34.1 g
- 51.3 g
- 35.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 11.8 g
- 2.9 g
- 1352.4 mg