Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g shallots, cut into pieces
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 1 fresh Fresno chilli (see Tip)
- 140 g red bell pepper, stem, seeds and pith removed, cut into pieces
- 170 g English cucumbers, cut into pieces
- 680 g heirloom tomatoes, quartered
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 30 g red wine vinegar
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 2 - 4 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, hand torn
- 10 fresh chives, thinly sliced
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 807.7 kJ / 193 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 14.5 g
- 14.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.2 g
- 3.5 g
- 450.8 mg
Pea and ginger soup, Lemon salmon with broccoli
Amaretti Stuffed Peaches with Saffron Zabaglione - Pesche ripiene con Amaretti e zabaione allo zafferano
Spicy Tomatillo Oyster Shooters
Stuffed Cabbage Parcels (Emerald Red Jade Bags)
Spanish Tortilla - Tortilla Española
Zucchini and Cheese Soufflés
Steamed Scallops with Sweet Pea Purée
Clams in White Wine with Cilantro
Smoked Trout Dip
Green bean bundles, potatoes and thyme butter