Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g red wine vinegar
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 750 g chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 5 juniper berries
- 20 black olives
- 300 g courgettes, cut in pieces (1.5 cm)
- 200 g aubergines, cut in pieces (1.5 cm)
- 150 g red peppers, cut in pieces (1.5 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 20 g fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- per 1 portion
- 2279 kJ / 545 kcal
- 47.9 g
- 7.7 g
- 35.8 g
Chicken in Yoghurt
Pea and Mint Soup (TM5)
Cumin Lamb and Aubergine Stew
Salmon with Sticky Tomato Glaze
Pork with Spinach Lentils
Marmitako (Spanish Tuna Stew)
Balsamic Salmon and Courgette Noodles
Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Chicken, Chorizo and Chickpea Stew
Pork with Black Bean Sauce
Chicken Involtini with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
Goat's Cheese Flans with Yoghurt Sauce and Leeks