Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
oz cotija cheese, cut into pieces (approx. 1 in.)
or 2 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cut into pieces (approx. 1 in.)
- ½ oz fresh cilantro leaves (approx. ½ bunch)
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ - 1 fresh jalapeño chili, stem and seeds removed and cut in half, to taste
- 3 ½ oz yellow onion, quartered (approx. ½ medium onion)
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra to fry tortillas
- 28 oz canned diced tomatoes, undrained (see Variation)
- 1 oz tomato paste
- ½ tsp sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 16 oz canned refried pinto beans
- 6 corn tortillas (approx. 6 in.)
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into pieces (approx. ½ in.)
- sour cream, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1672.1 kJ / 399.7 kcal
- 18.3 g
- 34.4 g
- 22.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.8 g
- 9.7 g
- 1121.1 mg
Kamut Salad with Spicy Lemon Vinaigrette
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Tomato Basil Pasta
Black Bean Dip
Green Beans with Balsamic Pearl Onions
Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Fritters