Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz dill seeds
- 1 oz whole coriander seeds
- 2 oz brown sugar
- 2 oz salt
- 1 fresh salmon fillet (sushi-grade), center cut, bones removed (approx. 3 lbs.)
sprigs fresh dill, finely chopped
or 3 tbsp dill, dried
- 5 oz cream cheese, to serve
- 2 oz red onion, sliced, to serve
- 2 oz capers, to serve
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced, to serve
- 12 bagels, toasted, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2059 kJ / 492 kcal
- 40 g
- 50 g
- 14 g
- 4 g
Beef Tenderloin with Parmesan Horseradish Sauce
Margarita with Citrus Dust
Coppa del Nonno
Kale Salad with Carrot and Ginger Dressing
Goat Cheese Rolls
Green Tea Salmon with Asian Slaw
Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
Green Tea Crème Brûlée
Cabbage Salad with Almond-Orange Vinaigrette