Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 80 g butter, cut into pieces
- 550 g water
- ½ tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 250 g white quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 180 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 80 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, roughly torn
- per 1 portion
- 2258.6 kJ / 537.8 kcal
- 15.3 g
- 42.5 g
- 32.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 18.5 g
- 9.2 g
- 448.6 mg
Carrot gnocchi with zucchini cream
Coconut and quinoa porridge with toasted almonds
Brussels sprouts pasta with hazelnut dressing
Mushroom ragu with polenta toast
Brussels sprouts and buckwheat winter salad
Pearl barley risotto with asparagus
Pasta salad with trout and vegetables
Roasted pumpkin and quinoa risotto
Polenta zucchini slice
Sweet potato and chickpea pizzas (Toddlers and beyond)
Raw pineapple and turmeric cake