Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Gorgonzola
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz fresh parsley, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz olive oil
- 9 oz fresh mixed mushrooms (e.g. button, cremini, chanterelles, boletes, oyster mushrooms), sliced
- 2 oz dry white wine
- 9 oz buckwheat groats, rinsed
- 19 oz vegetable stock, divided
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 2 oz Gorgonzola cheese, cut in pieces
oz hazelnuts, chopped
or 1 oz sliced almonds
- per 1 portion
- 1813.3 kJ / 433.4 kcal
- 14.8 g
- 53.7 g
- 19.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.5 g
- 8.7 g
- 448.1 mg
Roasted Vegetables with Walnut Arugula Pesto
Courgette side dish
Chickpea Patties with Lemon Kale Salad
Mushroom and Feta Strudel with Spinach
Green Lentil Risotto with Asparagus
Lentil, Cauliflower and Kale Salad
Barley and Tomato Salad
Vegan Aquafaba Butter
Lamb and vegetable couscous (Bidawi)
Barley and Vegetable Egg Cocotte