As All Hallows' Eve approaches, now is the best time to think about and plan some spooky yet exciting and fun recipes for your Halloween celebrations. Knock your Halloween hosting duties out of the park with spooky treats, pumpkin specialties, scary snacks and creative cocktails! Celebrate the spookiest night of the year with Cookidoo®.
• Turn tiramisu into a zombie cemetery. Use wooden sticks to make crosses and drizzle raspberry sauce for an extra creepy effect.
• Make blood red cocktails and mocktails and serve with spooky eyeballs! Stuff lycees with blueberries and let them float in the drinks.
• Fun has no age limit. Prepare some halloween trivia! What term describes the fear of Halloween? (Hint: Samhainophobia)
• Fill a jar with homemade Halloween candies. Make guests guess how many candies are in the jar. The lucky winner gets to take them home!
• Place water in a food-safe plastic glove. Freeze. Enjoy a creepy punch bowl surprise!
Take advantage of the autumn harvest and prepare comforting and nutritious recipes before and after this Halloween season! Pumpkins have numerous health benefits, are an excellent source of Vitamin A and C and easily blend in with Halloween celebrations!