6 Tips for Making Soup
With Thermomix®, making soup has never been so easy:
1) Chop and grind vegetables for a few seconds on speed 4 or 5, depending on desired texture.
2) Sauté chopped vegetables in a little oil or butter to release aromatic flavors.
3) Cook in broth or water. Precise temperature control ensures you’ll have no boiling over.
4) Steam meat, fish, extra vegetables or dumplings in Varoma
while soup cooks, add at the end or serve as the next course.
Learn more about mulit-level cooking here.
5) To thicken your soup, add a small quantity of potatoes or rice, or ground pulses such as chickpeas (no soaking needed, grind them into flour in your Thermomix®)
6) Blend to a smooth, velvety texture – Thermomix® is famous for its powerful blending!
Keep in mind: when you blend hot liquids, increase the speed gradually to avoid sudden splashing.