- Roast Chicken: shred and use in fajitas, wraps or salads. You can also mix it with a mushroom sauce and accompany it with pasta.
- Bolognese: spread leftovers on a pizza or mix with beans for a "kind" of chili.
- Fish: try it in fish tacos or fish burgers.
- Rice: you can sauté the rice with egg, bacon, peas or other ingredients you have at home.
- Potato Puree: use it to make gnocchi, for example.
- Bread: you can make bread crumbs flavored with herbs and freeze or use them in sweet or savory bread-based puddings.
- Vegetables: at the end of each week, check the leftover vegetables in the fridge and make a spring salad or tortilla with a bit of everything.